Further objectives of the project
- Sociological survey of the building’s occupants, measuring project impact.
- Energy efficiency monitoring after completion of renovation.
- Organisation of seminars, conferences and trainings and awareness campaigns in the local and national media, to generate similar projects nationwide and serve as a pilot project for potential future project owners.
- Project leader: Péter Puskás vice mayor of Obuda-Bekasmegyer
- Project co-ordinator: Árpád Rózsás
- Technical expert: Gábor Kelemen
- Construction company: István Szeivolt, CEO, Épkar Zrt.
- European Union, 6th Framework Programme
- Concerto II. – STACCATO
- Municipality of Óbuda-Békásmegyer
- Panel Plus Programme
- Főtáv Zrt.
Construction company: Épkar Zrt
- Energia Klub – Energy Club (ensuring publicity, media),
- Central European University (CEU, sociological research),
- BECO HU (EU project management, sustainability training),
- The Union of Energy Efficient Municipalities (EHÖSZ, ensuring publicity),
- The Village House community.